Below, we offer you information about which cookies this website uses as well as how to control their management and how to eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information on which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with which browser, etc. This information is then sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
- Cookies of the "add-this" application: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share the pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing to offer you advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or on others.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on their computer by configuring their browser options. Below we show you how you can change the configuration of cookie options in the main browsers on the market for your version of PC. If you use other browsers or platforms, please consult the specific documentation provided by the browser developer company. The information shown here for the configuration is for the versions existing at the time of writing this documentation. Instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer company.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
- Learn more about Google Chrome.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Go to the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies.
- More information about Internet Explorer.